Membership has its privileges. Single, couples, family and corporate memberships are all available in both express and premium packages.
Express Club Membership packages include one 30 minute Swedish per month. If you are unable to schedule a massage that month don't worry your monthly massage never expires! Your unused massage simply rolls over for use up to 60 days.
Premium Membership membership allows you to book additional massages and body treatments at a discount rate, valid towards a 50 minute Swedish, Deep Tissue, Prenatal, Hot Stone, Sports, and Vichy shower massage. Your membership also includes your choice of a 30 minute Facial or 30 minute Express Pedicure. Advance booking is recommended but not required
)One - Express Club $59.99 | Premium $85.99
Two - Premium $160.99
Four - Premium $275.99
Just 15 minutes of massage to the neck, back, arms and hands can improve circulation, restoring energy levels and helping keep the body injury free. Pricing varies depending on corporate needs, in house or on-site chair massage, monthly and quarterly memberships available. Individual quotes available upon request.
Why should I include corporate massage in my employee benefits packages?
Benefits to your company
- Increased productivity. Just fifteen minutes of chair massage a week have been scientifically proven to lower stress, reduce muscle tension and rejuvenate the mind and the body.
- Reduced absenteeism. Over 50% of lost work days are stress related, reducing work stress using seated massage has shown a reduction in absenteeism.
- Improved morale. Workers consistently report improved mood and a greater sense of well-being after a session of chair massage.
- Lowered health-care costs. Regular workplace massage can reduce the need for doctor's visits for many physical complaints and stress-related issues.
- Staff Goodwill! Because of the convenience, employees perceive onsite massage as a benefit, even when they pay for the service themselves!
And your staff will enjoy...
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Relief of muscle soreness
- Increased flexibility and range of motion
- A boost to the Immune System
- Treatment of repetitive stress symptoms