The driving forces behind weight loss are regular exercise and a balanced diet. You eat right and exercise regularly, but the results are not reflecting your healthy habits. Well, that's when additional help is needed. Copper Tree Retreat currently offers this help in the form of a Health and Wellness coach and lipotropic injections with a metabolic booster that helps to maximize weight loss while increasing your vitamin and mineral intake.
Lipotropic compounds are a combination of amino acids, vitamins, and minerals that help metabolize fat in the body. Combined with diet and exercise, lipotropic injections can speed up the process of fat breakdown and enhance your weight loss results.
●Vitamin B1 - Essential for glucose metabolism.
● Vitamin B2 - Breaks down protein, fats, and carbohydrates.
● Vitamin B3 - Helps convert food into energy.
● Vitamin B6 - Aids in the production of important neurotransmitters in the brain.
● Vitamin B12a - Supports the normal functioning of the nervous system.
● L-Carnitine - An amino acid which transports fatty acids into the mitochondria.
● Methionine - Also an amino acid that contains sulfur. It helps prevent the buildup of excess fat in
● Inositol - One of the nutrients that belongs to the B vitamin complex. It works to reduce blood
cholesterol and support the metabolism of fats.
● Choline - Helps to transport fat and cholesterol, as well as help the liver excrete chemical waste
products inside the body.
The time it takes for a lipotropic injection to produce results will vary greatly depending on the individual fitness plan and weight loss goals. However, we recommend that patients visit once every two weeks to receive the injections, and continue receiving them until they reach their weight loss goal. The dosage you receive will depend on your body mass and other key health factors that our Health and Wellness coach will evaluate.
It's important to note that the enhanced metabolism that comes from a lipotropic injection is not permanent. As the effect wears off, your body's metabolism will return to normal.
The benefits of lipotropic injections aren't limited to weight loss.
1. It's less invasive when compared to other weight loss procedures.
2. The B12 content provides increased energy.
3. Lipotropic compounds can aid digestion, skin, and nerve health.
4. It encourages the export of fat and bile from the liver.
5. A lipotropic injection can balance out uneven hormone levels.
When used properly. A lipotropic injection is a simple yet effective tool for weight loss, but it shouldn't be the only tool. New and existing patients should remember that lipotropics are not intended to be used as a weight loss tool on their own. Lipotropics are most effective when they are combined with proper nutrition and an exercise regimen. Without proper nutrition and physical activity, lipotropics may not produce the measurable results patients are seeking.
Copper Tree Retreat will perform a complete evaluation of your medical and surgical history, check your vitals, BMI, blood pressure, and review your medications before registering you in a program. With this information in hand, we can ensure you are prescribed the proper weight loss plan.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to call us at #903-230-1911.
Lipo B Super Skinny Injection $35.99 per mL
Package of 16 mL $325.99
Package of 10 mL $287.99
Lipo C Skinny Injection $25.99 per mL
Package of 16 mL $275.99
Package of 10 mL $199.99
B12 $19.99 per mL
Package of 16 mL $230.99
Package of 10 mL $179.99