The driving forces behind weight loss are regular exercise and a balanced diet. You eat right and exercise regularly, but the results are not reflecting your healthy habits. Well, that's when additional help is needed. Copper Tree Retreat currently offers this to help maximize weight loss by aiding in the ruction of adipose tissue while increasing your vitamin and mineral intake.
Lipo-B shot is filled with vitamin B12 while on the other hand Lipo-C has vitamin B1, B5, and L-Carnitine.
●Vitamin B1 - Essential for glucose metabolism.
● Vitamin B5 - Helps the body convert food into fuel.
● Vitamin B12 - Supports the normal functioning of the nervous system.
● L-Carnitine - An amino acid which transports fatty acids into the mitochondria.
● Methionine - An amino acid that helps prevent the buildup of excess fat in the liver.
● Inositol - Works to reduce blood cholesterol and support the metabolism of fats.
● Choline - Helps the liver excrete chemical waste products inside the body.
The time it takes for a lipotropic injection to produce results will vary greatly depending on the individuals fitness plan and weight loss goals. However, we recommend that patients visit once every two weeks to receive the injections, and continue receiving them until they reach their weight loss goal. The dosage you receive will depend on your body mass and other key health factors that we will evaluate.
It's important to note that the enhanced metabolism that comes from a lipotropic injection is not permanent. As the effect wears off, your body's metabolism will return to normal.
The benefits of lipotropic injections aren't limited to weight loss.
1. It's less invasive when compared to other weight loss procedures.
2. The B12 content provides increased energy.
3. Lipotropic compounds can aid with digestion, skin health, and nerve health.
4. It encourages the export of fat and waste from the liver.
5. A lipotropic injection can balance out uneven hormone levels.
When used properly, a lipotropic injection is a simple yet effective tool for weight loss, but it shouldn't be the only tool. New and existing patients should remember that lipotropics are not intended to be used as a weight loss tool on their own. Lipotropics are most effective when they are combined with proper nutrition and an exercise regimen. Without proper nutrition and physical activity, lipotropics may not produce the measurable results patients are seeking.
Copper Tree Retreat will perform a complete evaluation of your medical and surgical history, check your vitals, BMI, blood pressure, and review your medications before registering you in a program. With this information in hand, we can ensure you are prescribed the proper weight loss plan.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to call us at 903-230-1911.